jeudi 12 juin 2014

Lost & Found (Real R'N'B & Soul)

http://uploaded.net/file/2nnq1yr1


 1. Big Mama Thornton – They Call Me Big Mama
2. The Brothers Of Soul – Come On Back
3. The Tempos – (Countdown) Here I Come
4. Epitome Of Sound – You Don’t Love Me
5. Daddy Cleanhead & The Chick Higgins Band – Something’s Goin’ On In My Room
6. The Casanovas Two – We Got To Keep On
7. The Creations – A Dream
8. Elsie Wheat – Tippin’
9. Sarah Dean With Freddie Mitchell Orchestra – Long Lean Daddy
10. Billy Fair & Orchestra – I’ll Be True To You
11. The Cadets – I Want You
12. Velma Cross & Her High Steppers – I’ll Be Oh So Good
13. Big T Tyler – King Kong
14. The Flirtations – Stronger Than Her Love
15. The Great Experience – Don’t Forget To Remember
16. The Intruders – Hang On In There
17. Major Lance – Rhythm
18. Margie Joseph – One More Chance
19. Tammi Terrell – All I Do Is Think About You
20. The Dells – Wear It On Your Face
21. Bobby Bland – Honey Child
22. The Radiants – Ain’t No Big Thing
23. Albert King – Crosscut Saw
24. Jimmy Witherspoon – Money Is Getting Cheaper
25. Billy Watkins – The Ice-Man
26. Eddie Giles – Losin’ Boy
27. Emmitt Long – Call Me
28. Slim Harpo – I Got Love If You Want It

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire