jeudi 12 juin 2014

Deep Soul Discoveries vol.3 (1995)

http://uploaded.net/file/42lgfjv0



1. Willie Davis – I Learned My Lesson
2. Little Milton – The Cost Of Living
3. The Heartstoppers – She’ll Snatch Him
4. Little Junior Cannadcy – I Need Somebody Bad Tonight
5. Russ Lewis – Love Made Me Blue
6. Biilly Robinson & The Burners – Shucks You Left The Fire Burning
7. Margie Alexander – Can I Be Your Main Thing
8. Little Frankie Lee – Strung Out On You
9. Al Robinson – Give Her Up
10. Que Sunryse – Friday 13th
11. Irma Thomas – Full Time Woman
12. Clyde Mcphatter – I Found My Love
13. Ealey & Willis – You’ve Got To Hurt Before You Heal
14. James Spencer – I Need Your Love
15. Tommie Young – You Can’t Have Your Cake (And Eat It Too)
16. Johnny Copeland – I Can Tell
17. The Exceptional Three – What About Me
18. Frank Turner – All For My Kids
19. Jesse Boone & The Astros – I’m In Need Of You
20. Cissy Houston – Darling Take Me Back
21. Warren Lee – Keep You Mine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire