jeudi 30 juin 2011

Various - British Motown Chartbusters Vol.2 / 1968 / CD 1997



Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing

Diana Ross And The Supremes* Reflections

Smokey Robinson And The Miracles* If You Can Wait

Four Tops You Keep Running Away

Temptations* I Could Never Love Another (After Loving You)

Gladys Knight And The Pips I Heard It Through The Grapevine

Stevie Wonder I'm Wondering

Jimmy Ruffin I've Passed This Way Before

Diana Ross And The Supremes* Somethings You Never Get Used To

R. Dean Taylor Gotta See Jane

Stevie Wonder Shoo-Be-Doo-Be-Doo-Da-Day

Temptations* You're My Everything

Martha Reeves And The Vandellas* Honey Chile

Four Tops IF I Were A Carpenter

Smokey Robinson And The Miracles* I Second That Emotion

Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell If I Could Build My Whole World Around You

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire