jeudi 14 août 2014

Funk Soul Sisters (2008)




VA - Funk Soul Sisters (2008)



Disc: 1
1. Runaway Love - Linda Clifford
2. Ride Your Pony - Betty Harris
3. Will You Be There - The Jones Girls
4. It's You I Need - Deniece Chandler
5. If You Don't Start Nothing - The Jones Girls
6. If My Friends Could See Me Now - Linda Clifford
7. No Good at Falling in Love - Betty Davis
8. Cussin', Cryin' and Carryin' On - Ike and Tina Turner
9. Fugitive from Love - Linda Jones
10. Over and Over - Material
11. Chocolate City - Mavis Staples
12. One Man's Poison - Liz Lands
13. If I Work My Thing On You - Ann Sexton
14. You Gotta Push - Jody Gayles
15. Don't Push My Love Cup Aside - The Teques
16. Memories - Whitney Houston
17. If Time Could Stand Still - Ella Washington
18. Jessie Joe - Jean Knight

Disc: 2
1. You're Losing Me - Ann Sexton
2. There's a Break in the Road - Betty Harris
3. Lady Marmalade - Irma Thomas
4. A Piece of the Action - Mavis Staples
5. Never Gonna Stop - Linda Clifford
6. I Turn to You - The Jones Girls
7. You're Gonna Miss Me - Ann Sexton
8. Hangin' Out in Hollywood - Betty Davis
9. I Had a Talk With My Man - Linda Clifford
10. Trouble With My Lover - Betty Harris
11. I'm His Wife, You're Just a Friend - Ann Sexton
12. I'm Gonna Be Ready - Betty Everett
13. All I Need - June Conquest
14. Colour My World Blue - Ann Sexton
15. Girls Are Out to Get You - The Fascinations
16. Take Care - June Conquest
17. All I Want Is You - Betty Harris
18. I Don't Care About Your Past - Ella Washington


Uploaded | Oboom | RapidGator

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire