dimanche 10 novembre 2013

The Stax Story [4CD Set] (2000)


VA - The Stax Story [4CD Set] (2000)

http://uploaded.net/file/zwdzofls
http://uploaded.net/file/1h45cmvf


Disc: 1
01. Gee Whiz! (Look at His Eyes) - Thomas, Carla
02. Last Night - Axton
03. Green Onions - Cropper, Steve
04. Walking the Dog - Thomas, Rufus
05. Respect - Redding, Otis
06. Hold On! I'm Comin' - Hayes, Isaac
07. B-A-B-Y - Hayes, Isaac
08. Knock on Wood - Cropper, Steve
09. Soul Finger - Alexander
10. Tramp - Fulson, Lowell
11. Born Under a Bad Sign - Bell, William
12. Soul Man - Hayes, Isaac
13. (Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay - Cropper, Steve
14. Private Number - Bell, William
15. Who's Making Love? - Banks, Homer
16. Time Is Tight - Cropper, Steve
17. Do the Funky Chicken - Bridges
18. Mr. Big Stuff - Broussard
19. Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get - Hester, Anthony
20. Respect Yourself - Ingram, Luther
21. Theme from Shaft - Hayes, Isaac
22. I've Been Lonely for So Long - Knight, Frederick
23. I'll Take You There - Isbell, Alvertis
24. Starting All over Again - Mitchell, Phillip
25. I'll Be the Other Woman - Banks
26. Woman to Woman - Banks, James

Disc: 2
01. Cause I Love You - Thomas, Rufus
02. You Don't Miss Your Water - Bell, William
03. These Arms Of Mine - Redding, Otis
04. Can Your Monkey Do the Dog - Cropper, Steve
05. Big Party - Moman, Chips
06. Jump Back - Thomas, R
07. Mr. Pitiful - Cropper
08. Can't See You When I Want To - Hayes, Isaac
09. Boot-Leg - Axton
10. I've Been Loving You Too Long - Butler
11. Candy - Cropper, Steve
12. I Want Someone - Axton
13. Philly Dog - Thomas, R
14. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - Jagger, Mick
15. Things Get Better - Cropper.Jackson, W
16. Let Me Be Good to You - Hayes, Isaac
17. I'll Run Your Hurt Away - Hayes, Isaac
18. You Good Thing (Is About To End) - Hayes, Isaac
19. Patch My Heart - Cropper
20. Crosscut Saw - Ford, R.B.
21. I Can't Stand Up for Falling Down - Banks, Homer
22. Groovin' - Brigati, Eddie
23. Give Everybody Some - Bar Kays
24. Cold Feet - Jackson, Al Jr.
25. I Thank You - Hayes, Isaac
26. I Got a Sure Thing - Bell, William
27. Big Bird - Floyd, Eddie
28. A Tribute to a King - Bell, William
29. I Ain't Particular - Hayes, Isaac

Disc: 3
01. Soul Limbo - Cropper, Steve
02. I've Never Found a Girl (To Love Me Like You Do) - Floyd, Eddie
03. What A Man - Crawford, Dave
04. I Like Everything About You - Davis, M.
05. I Forgot to Be Your Lover - Bell, William
06. I Like What You're Doing (To Me) - Banks, Homer
07. So I Can Love You - Hutchinson, Sheila
08. Walk on By - Bacharach, Burt
09. Black Boy - Banks, Homer
10. I Have Learned to Do Without You - Barnes, J.J.
11. Play The Music Toronados - Harper
12. Never Can Say Goodbye - Davis, Clifton
13. The Breakdown, Pt. 1 - Floyd
14. Son Of Shaft - Banks, Homer
15. That's What Love Will Make You Do - Campbell, Milton
16. In the Rain - Hester, Tony
17. Hearsay - Adler, Richard
18. Ain't That Loving You (For More Reasons Than One) - Hall, Willie
19. Dedicated To The One I Love - Bass, Ralph
20. Breaking Up Somebody's Home - Jackson, J.
21. I Believe in You (You Believe in Me) - Davis, Don
22. Short Stoppong - Crutcher, Bettye
23. Cheaper to Keep Her - Rice, Mack
24. If You're Ready (Come Go With Me) - Banks, Homer

Disc: 4
01. Green Onions - Cropper, Steve
02. Raise Your Hand - Cropper, Steve
03. Something Good (Is Going to Happen to You) - Hayes, Isaac
04. Grab This Thing, Pt. 1 - Bell, William
05. The Dog - Thomas, R
06. You Don't Miss Your Water - Bell, William
07. Soothe Me - Cooke, Sam
08. You Don't Know Like I Know - Hayes, Isaac
09. Shake - Cooke, Sam
10. Try a Little Tenderness - Campbell, Jimmy
11. Oh la de Da - Mitchell, Phillip
12. (Do The) Push And Pull, Pt. 1 - Thomas, R
13. Jody's Got Your Girl and Gone - Barker, Kent
14. Killing Floor - Burnett, Chester
15. Blues Power - King, Albert
16. Show Me How - Hayes, Isaac
17. Hang 'Em High - Frontiere, Dominic
18. Theme from Shaft - Hayes, Isaac
19. Theme from The Men - Hayes, Isaac

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire