mercredi 17 juillet 2013

Various Artists - Chicago Cool Breezin' (1999) [CD rip @320]


Disc One


Disc Two


Disc Three 





A beautifully presented set featuring some rare and obscure recordings from the Brunswick & Chi-Sound group of labels, 1966-83. Large scans of the full booklet are included with disc one. Superb sound quality throughout. Enjoy it!


TRACKLIST:

Disc 1
01. Jackie Wilson / I've Lost You

02. Jackie Ross / Keep Your Chin Up
03. Marvin Smith / Have More Time
04. The Artistics / Glad I Met You
05. Erma Franklin / Whispers (Gettin' Louder)
06. Lee Charles / Wrong Number
07. Johnny Howard / The Chase Is On
08. Billy Butler / Love Grows Bitter

09. The Artistics / Hope We Have
10. La Vern Baker / I'm The One To Do It
11. Gene Chandler / Those Were The Good Old Days
12. The Visitors / I'm In Danger
13. Lee Charles / It's All Over Between Us
14. Jackie Wilson / You Brought About A Change In Me
15. Marshall & The Chi-Lites / Prce Of Love
16. Gene Chandler & Barbara Acklin / Anywhere But Nowhere
17. Billy Butler / I'll Bet You
18. The Chi-Lites / 24 Hours Of Sadness
19. Johnny Sayles / Somebody's Changing My Sweet Baby's Mind
20. Floyd Smith / Getting Nowhere Fast
21. Barbara Acklin / After You
22. Young-Holt Unlimited / California Montage

Disc 2
01. Tyrone Davis / Is It Something You've Got?
02. Dana Vallery / Have You Seen Him?
03. The Chi-Lites / Troubles A' Comin'
04. Otis Clay / Baby Jane
05. The Lost Generation / You're So Young But You're So Fine
06. Jackie Wilson / Let This Be A Letter
07. Dana Vallery / You Babe [0:02:32.92]
08. Chuck Jackson / I Forgot To Tell You
09. Otis Leavill / You Brought Out The Good In Me
10. Jean Shy / I'll Belong To You
11. Walter Jackson / Let Me Come Back
12. Mister T / Love Uprising
13. Tyrone Davis / All The Waiting was Not In Vain
14. Major Lance / Sweeter As The Days Go By
15. Otis Clay / You Hurt Me For The Last Time
16. Chuck Jackson / The Man And The Woman (The Boy & The Girl
17. Mighty Doug Haynes / I'll Be Right Here
18. The Lost Generation / The Young, The Tough & The Terrible
19. Lyn Roman / Stop! I Don't Need No Sympathy
20. Jackie Wilson / Pretty Little Angel Eyes
21. Sidney Joe Qualls / Run To Me
22. Lionel Hampton / Turn Back The Hands Of Time

Disc 3
01. Cicero Blake / You Got Me Walking
02. The Chi-Lites / Too Late To Turn Back Now
03. Wales Wallace / Somebody I Know
04. Channel 3 / Someone Else's Arms
05. Lionel Hampton / There It Is
06. Barbara Acklin / I'll Bake Me A Man
07. Tyrone Davis / What Goes Up
08. The Promises / Living In The Footsteps Of Another Girl

09. Jackie Wilson / It Only Happens (When I look At You)
10. Ben Monroe / Broken Home
11. Margie Alexander / It's Worth a Whippin'
12. Sidney Joe Qualls / I Don't Do This ( To Every Girl I Meet)
13. Manchild / Especially For You
14. Gene Chandler / Let Me Make Love To You
15. Windy City / I Still Love You
16. Paris / I Choose You
17. The Dells / All About The Paper
18. The Impressions / All I Want To Do Is Make Love To You
19. Gene Chandler / I'll Make The Living If You Make The Loving Worthwhile

20. Walter Jackson / Touching In The Dark


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire