mardi 27 mars 2012

Invictus Soul Box Set (3-CD) 2006 ( Holland-Dozier-Holland's legendary Soul label )

VARIOUS Invictus Soul Box Set (2006 UK 3-CD album set comprising of a 68-track definitive collection of Holland-Dozier-Holland's legendary Soul label and includes numerous hits and classics from Chairmen Of The Board, Freda Payne, Parliament, The Honey Cone and many more...).

CD One:
1. Freda Payne - Band Of Gold
2. Chairmen Of The Board - Give Me Just A Little More Time
3. Holland-Dozier - Why Can't We Be Lovers - Featuring Lamont Dozier
4. The Honey Cone - Want Ads
5. Chairmen Of The Board - Finders Keepers
6. Flaming Ember - Westbound # 9
7. 100 Proof Aged In Soul - Somebody's Been Sleeping (In My Bed)
8. Freda Payne - Deeper And Deeper
9. Chairmen Of The Board - Working On A Building Of Love
10. Laura Lee Women's - Love Rights
11. The Honey Cone - Stick-Up
12. Chairmen Of The Board - Everything's Tuesday
13. The 8th Day - She's Not Just Another Woman
14. Flaming Ember - I'm Not My Brother's Keeper
15. Chairmen Of The Board - Elmo James
16. The Glass House Crumbs - Off The Table
17. The Honey Cone One Monkey - Don't Stop No Show [Part 1]
18. Chairmen Of The Board - Pay To The Piper
19. The 8th Day - You Got To Crawl (Before Youwalk)
20. Chairmen Of The Board - (You've Got Me) Dangling On A String
21. Laura Lee - Rip Off
22. The Honey Cone - The Day I Found Myself
23. Freda Payne - Bring The Boys Home
24. Chairmen Of The Board - I'm On My Way To A Better Place

CD Two:
1. Chairmen Of The - Board Patches
2. Eloise Laws - Love Factory
3. The Hi-Lites - That's Love
4. The Honey Cone - While You're Out Looking For Sugar
5. The Barrino Brothers - I Shall Not Be Moved
6. The Jones Girls - Taster Of The Honey (Not The Keeper Of The Bee)
7. Earl English - Wanting You
8. Tyrone Edwards - Can't Get Enough Of You
9. Freda Payne - Cherish What Is Dear To You (While It's Near To You)
10. Brian Holland - I'm So Glad [Part 1]
11. Scherrie Payne - V.I.P.
12. 100 Proof Aged In Soul - Everything Good Is Bad
13. Holland-Dozier - New Breed Kinda Woman
14. Chairmen Of The Board - Try On My Love For Size
15. Brenda Holloway - Let Love Grow
16. Melvin Davis - You Made Me Over
17. Ty Hunter - I Don't See Me In Your Eyes Anymore
18. The Silent Majority - Something New About You
19. The Jones Girls - Your Love Controls Me
20. Brotherly Love - Mama's Little Baby (Loves Lovin')
21. Ruth Copeland - The Music Box
22. Holland-Dozier - Don't Leave Me Starvin' For Your Love [Part 1] - Featuring Brian Holland
23. Freda Payne - You Brought The Joy
24. Smith Connection - (I've Been A Winner, I've Been A Loser) I've Been In Love

CD Three:
1. Ruth Copeland - Gimme Shelter
2. Chairmen Of The Board - Life And Death [Part 1]
3. Parliament - Come In Out Of The Rain
4. Freda Payne - The Unhooked Generation
5. Natural High - Bump Your Lady [Parts 1 & 2]
6. The Politicians - Free Your Mind
7. Raynel Wynglas - Bar-B- Q-Ribs
8. Harrison Kennedy - Sunday Morning People
9. Lucifer - Time Gonna Change Everything
10. Lee Charles - Sittin' On A Time Bomb (Waiting For The Hurt To Come)
11. Laura Lee - I Need It Just As Bad As You
12. Flaming Ember - Stop The World And Let Meoff
13. Chairmen Of The Board - Hanging On (To) A Memory
14. Smith Connection - I'm Bugging Your Phone [Part 1]
15. The 8th Day - Cheba
16. Freda Payne Mother - Misery's Favorite Child
17. Chairmen Of The Board - Chairman Of The Board
18. Parliament - I Call My Baby Pussycat
19. The New York Port Auhority - I Got It [Part 1]
20. The Just Brothers - Sliced Tomatoes

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire