mercredi 24 août 2011

VA - Can You Dig It? The '70s Soul Experience (Box Set, 6CD) - 2001



VA - Can You Dig It? The '70s Soul Experience (Box Set, 6CD) - 2001




Disc 01

01 Friends Of Distinction - Grazing In The Grass

02 Winstons - Color Him Father

03 Eddie Holman - Hey There Lonely Girl

04 Glass House - Crumbs Off The Table

05 Brook Benton - Rainy Night In Georgia

06 Sly and the Family Stone - Everybody Is A Star

07 Chairmen Of The Board - Give Me Just A Little More Time

08 Delfonics - Didn't I (Blow Your Mind This Time)

09 Originals - The Bells

10 Tyrone Davis - Turn Back The Hands Of Time

11 Moments - Love On A Two-Way Street

12 Freda Payne - Band Of Gold

13 5 Stairsteps - O-o-h Child

14 Flaming Ember - Westbound #9

15 Three Degrees - Maybe

16. Lost Generation - The Sly, Slick, And The Wicked

17. Edwin Starr - War

18. 100 Proof Aged In Soul - Somebody's Been Sleeping

19. B.T. Express - Express

20. Jackie Moore - Precious, Precious

21. Beginning Of The End - Funky Nassau--Part I

22. King Floyd - Groove Me

23. Fuzz - I Love You For All Seasons

24. Honey Cone - Want Ads

25. Paul Humphrey - Cool Aid



VA - Can You Dig It? The '70s Soul Experience (Box Set, 6CD) - 2001




Disc 02

1. Wilson Pickett - Don't Knock My Love--Pt. I

10. Persuaders - Thin Line Between Love & Hate

11. Chi-Lites - Have You Seen Her

12. Isaac Hayes - Theme From Shaft

13. Staple Singers - Respect Yourself

14. Sly and the Family Stone - Family Affair

15. Al Green - Let's Stay Together

17. Honey Cone - One Monkey Don't Stop No Show--Part I

18. Joe Simon - Drowning In The Sea Of Love

2. Friends Of Distinction - Love Or Let Me Be Lonely

20. Frederick Knight - I've Been Lonely For So Long

21. Malo - Suavecito

22. Soul Children - Hearsay

3. Freda Payne - Deeper & Deeper

4. Chairmen Of The Board - Pay To The Piper

5. Jean Knight - Mr. Big Stuff

6. Laura Lee - Women's Love Rights

7. Dramatics - Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get

8. King Floyd - Baby Let Me Kiss You

9. Brenda - Right On the Tip Of My Tongue



VA - Can You Dig It? The '70s Soul Experience (Box Set, 6CD) - 2001




Disc 03

01 Staple Singers - I'll Take You There

02 Dramatics - In The Rain

03 Stylistics - Betcha By Golly, Wow

04 Chi-Lites - Oh Girl

05 Bill Withers - Lean On Me

06 Joe Tex - I Gotcha

07 Isaac Hayes - Do Your Thing

08 Spinners - I'll Be Around

09 Cornelius Brothers - Too Late To Turn Back Now

10 Luther Ingram - (If Loving You Is Wrong) I Don't Want To Be Right

11 Mel - Starting All Over Again

12 O'Jays - Back Stabbers

13 Tower Of Power - You're Still A Young Man

14 Main Ingredient - Everybody Plays The Fool

15 Curtis Mayfield - Freddie's Dead (Theme From 'Superfly')

16 Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now

17 Harold Melvin - If You Don't Know Me By Now

18 Brighter Side Of Darkness - Love Jones

19 Billy Paul - Me And Mrs. Jones

20 Temptations - Papa Was A Rollin' Stone



VA - Can You Dig It? The '70s Soul Experience (Box Set, 6CD) - 2001




Disc 04

01 Spinners - Could It Be I'm Falling In Love

03 O'Jays - Love Train

04 Timmy Thomas - Why Can't We Live Together

05 Four Tops - Ain't No Woman (Like The One I've Got)

06 New York City - I'm Doin' Fine Now

07 Sylvia - Pillow Talk

08 Tower Of Power - So Very Hard To Go

10 Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On

11 Isley Brothers - That Lady--Part I

12 Eddie Kendricks - Keep On Truckin'--Part I

13 Millie Jackson - Hurts So Good

14 Gladys Knight - Midnight Train To Georgia

15 Ann Peebles - I Can't Stand The Rain

16 War - The World Is A Ghetto

17 El Chicano - Tell Her She's Lovely

18 Harold Melvin - The Love I Lost--Part I

19 Johnnie Taylor - Cheaper To Keep Her

20 Al Wilson - Show And Tell

22 William DeVaughn - Be Thankful For What You Got

23 Main Ingredient - Just Don't Want To Be Lonely



VA - Can You Dig It? The '70s Soul Experience (Box Set, 6CD) - 2001




Disc 05

01 James Brown - The Payback--Part I

02 Kool and The Gang - Hollywood Swinging

04 Hues Corporation - Rock The Boat

05 Impressions - Finally Got Myself Together (I'm A Changed Man)

06 George McCrae - Rock Your Baby

07 Rufus - Tell Me Something Good

08 Pointer Sisters - Yes We Can Can

09 Johnny Bristol - Hang On In There Baby

11 Tymes - You Little Trustmaker

12 Minnie Riperton - Lovin' You

13 Shirley Brown - Woman To Woman

14 Carl Carlton - Everlasting Love

15 Three Degrees - When Will I See You Again

17 LaBelle - Lady Marmalade

18 Blackbyrds - Walking In Rhythm

20 Earth, Wind and Fire - Reasons

21 Gwen McCrae - Rockin' Chair

22 Rose Royce - I Wanna Get Next To You

23 Major Harris - Love Won't Let Me Wait



VA - Can You Dig It? The '70s Soul Experience (Box Set, 6CD) - 2001




Disc 06

1. Earth, Wind and Fire - Shining Star

10. Lou Rawls - You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine

12. Emotions - Best Of My Love

14. Floaters - Float On

15. Heatwave - Always And Forever

16. L.T.D. - (Every Time I Turn Around) Back In Love Again

17. Rick James - You And I

19. Peaches - Reunited

2. ExpressCharles Wright - Express Yourself

20. Smokey Robinson - Cruisin'

21. Rose Royce - Golden Touch

4. War - Why Can't We Be Friends¿

5. Curtis Mayfield - So In Love

6. Ohio Players - Love Rollercoaster

7. Tavares - It Only Takes A Minute

9. Manhattans - Kiss And Say Goodbye

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire